HontyLift Hydraulic Dock Lift helps keep loading operations more efficient, especially where space is restricted.
Dock lifts are a cost-efficient alternative to expensive and space-consuming truck well recesses and concrete ramps.
The Hydraulic Dock Lift can accommodate a wide variety of truck styles, from 20″ step vans or pick-up trucks to high cube vans, standard semi-vehicles, and 60″ high bed vehicles.
The lift can be pit or surface-mounted inside the building or in front of the loading dock.
- Maintenance strut.
- Removable lifting lugs.
- Pre-wired NEMA-4X push-button control panel.
- Removable, mandrel-formed tubing handrails.
- Versatile, split entry plates with lifting chains and entry ramp.
- Meets ANSI MH29.1 safety requirements for industrial scissor lifts.
- High tensile strength, structural tubing construction for maximum stability.
- Velocity fuses on lift cylinders prevent the lift from free falling in the event of hydraulic failure.
|the lip size can be customized according to clients’ requests. There are manual lip and electric lips for customer choice.
||Plated chains connect with the lip and guardrail and are equipped across the operating ends, preventing the operator from falling.
|The hydraulic motor is small, compact structure, lightweight, highly efficient, has great working pressure, has reliable performance, and has no leaks.
||DELIXI control system is adopted and it achieves multiple controls including hierarchical button control and remoter control. We also could provide a PLC system to control the lift work for more complicated projects.
- Electric Toe Guards.
- Aluminum Bridge Plates.
- Post Office Option Package.
- Hot Dipped Galvanized.
- Spring-assisted Bridge.
- In-motion Warning Beeper and Flashing Light.
- Roller Curtains.
- Accordion Bellow Skirting.
- Mechanical Pop-up Stop.
- Biodegradable Oil.
- Special Sizes.